Information Collection and Use
- CGS-SOS collects personal information when you register with CGS National or CGS-SOS, or when you participate in CGS-SOS activities.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with CGS-SOS and sign in to our activities/services, you are not anonymous to us.
- CGS-SOS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, CGS-SOS cookie information, and the page you request.
- CGS-SOS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies. CGS-SOS may share information with CGS National.
- CGS-SOS may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, hacking activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of professional ethics, or as otherwise required by law.
- You can unsubscribe from our email communication with you by completing the unsubscription notice form or advise the CGS-SOS Chair. Please note that your information may still be kept in our archived records.
- CGS-SOS may update this policy with no prior notice.
- CGS-SOS takes your privacy seriously. If you have questions, suggestions or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our CGS Toronto Group Chairperson.